AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see the lamp usage on my projector and followed the procedure described by Sanyo in their faq at http://www.sanyolcd.com/faq/ by depressing the up arrow until it displayed the usage on the screen.

It turns out that this is the service menu and I was wondering if anybody has experimented with changing values and what were the results.

Peter

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jaron,

Since I never heard from anybody I experimented a little and found that the up and down arrows changed the parameter while one of the other up/down controls on the unit itself (cannot remember which one volume/focus/zoom???) changed the value. I was hoping there were some convergence adjustments but could not find any.

I went through all the parameters, changing the values up and down one notch but did not find anything significant. It is kind of hard to determine what the settings are without a manual.

Peter

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was looking for the Gamma settings for each color?

[This message has been edited by jaron (edited 07-20-2001).]

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Did you see this ? These are codes to be sent over a serial cable to the projector to adjust things... I don't know if that's a complete set or not... Anyone want to give it a go? They specifically mention that you can do this with Hyperterminal.

Mike

------------------

Join the NYC-area HT club! Send me e-mail!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.