AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was messin around online reading up on the service menu and was in there on my Z2 changing some things around and lost my default settings on 3 of them. I have firmwire 107 .. If anyone with a Z2 has the 107 fw could look it up for me please that would be great. I want to know what the vaules of 13,14,15 are. You can get into it by pressing menu + input on the projector or by holding down menu on the remote for awhile.

· Registered
7,199 Posts
The only problem will be that every Z2 has different settings. Somehow in Sanyo's infinate wisdom they created a product where no two Z2 units have the same settings. They calibrate each projector manually before they leave the factory. According to the service manual 13,14,15 all have a "initial" value of 95 and 13,14,15 are the "red, green and blue common center adjustments". My Z2 is connected through the DVI input and 13=101,14=107,15=98. Every input has different values so if you tell me which input you messed them up on I'll give you mine.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well tell me your settings for both. When i changed them i cannot believe i didn't write em down but man i know that one was 90, anohter was 79 and another was 84. I just dont know what one was what. I think i did it on DVI and not component. I should check my component one to see if its any different though I never thought of it. I can't believe u cant reset it to what it came with on the service menu. so for now we will go with DVI... I will have to check later to tell u waht the components are set at .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.