AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I setup a theme channel to record all shows with SMG. However, it appears that TNT is showing "I know what you did last summer" about every 8 hours. It looks like it is on about 3 or 4 times a day! Maybe it is not that many, but it is on very often.

Replay needs to be able to prevent specific shows from being recorded in a theme. What I want is any of SMG's appearances on shows like Late Night or Today show. I have IKWYDLS on DVD, so I don't want to record it or leave it on my Replay to prevent it from recording. If I delete it, it will just record it again and again...

I think this is an enhancement that needs to be implemented on the Replays.

· Registered
2,141 Posts
Yes. Yes. Yes!

I often request this. I actually request the extreme of being able to maintain a list of all the movies that I've seen and don't want recorded again. This could also be extended to episode titles for series. Of course it would not be trivial to manage such a large list but with MyReplayTV.com it might be a bit easier.

I'd be happy to build it up over time. When something gets recorded, add a "delete and ever record this movie/show/episode again" option in the ReplayGuide and provide a similar function in the channel guide (or to do list if that ever comes about). It would be really cool to be able to upload a list of movie titles to MyReplayTV.com

------------------

Steve Martin
The Widescreen Movie Center

· Registered
3,139 Posts

· Registered
3,139 Posts

· Registered
3,686 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ReplayMike:
We're tossing around a couple of ideas in this area. I don't know when they'll be ready to see the light of day, but hopefully you'll like what we come up with!

Well, you guys have been doing pretty good in that regard, so I'll trust that you'll deliver on this one, and thank you very much when you do.

I'm still giggling myself silly over that n+QS feature.

Of course, as soon as you announce the future release, we'll all be in here screaming bloody murder until every last one of us has downloaded it, but I'm sure you're starting to notice the pattern by now http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.