AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had A + B set up professionally. I was thiking of doing the Satellite C connection this weekend. Is anyone familiar with the Zenith 1080 equpment as it relates to the Dish? The instructions at the top suggest that some antennas have an integrated 5 x 4 Multiswitch in the LNB.

Before I jump on the roof to find out what I have I thought I would ask the forum members.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Yes, I have a Zenith DTV1080 and recently installed a "Sat C Kit".

The instructions are correct, some dishes have an integrated 5 x 4 multiswitch. Hopefully it is on the rear of the dish or close. If not, the installer placed it elsewhere and it will have to be found.

Personally I think the 5 x 4 multiswitch is the best but my dish came with a 4 x 2 instead which I can live with too.

You will of course need a Sat C Kit. It will include everything you need and the instructions to hook it up. It's quite simple really. A 5 x 4 multiswitch will only make it that much simplier.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wesley - I am uncertain that I understood your message. Did the 5x4 multiswitch come with the Zenith Dish? If so, this appears to be to a very simple job.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
No. "Usually" the multiswitch comes with an eliptical dish package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.