AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had experienced trouble getting the SAT-HD200 to switch into the Auto DVI mode? I have a Fuji P50 that I setup with a new SAT-HD200 (I'll be exchanging it for a 300 as soon as it is available) via DVI. When using the format button to switch formats, Auto DVI is not an available option. The DVI output works just fine otherwise, however. Is there something I'm missing in the options menu?

Jeff

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forget it. I'm a dumbass. A quick receiver reset solved the "problem". Sometimes I think we're a litt;e too quick to ask for help rather than troubleshoot properly ourselves. ;)

By the way, I'm watching the UT - SC game on ESPNHD and it looks AWESOME!!!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is pretty cool. One downside of course is that watching SD material after is a real let down. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Sunday Ticket games in HD look tommorrow.

Jeff

·
Registered
757 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rgbyhkr
Forget it. I'm a dumbass. A quick receiver reset solved the "problem". Jeff
How did you do a receiver reset? Cycle power??

I have a similar "problem".

When I switch formats on my HD200, "Variable 2" is not an available option. Even though I'm using "Variable 1", I'm still a little concerned that I can't change to "Variable 2". Other than that, the HD200 is working fine with my Toshiba 30HF83.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.