AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to buy a 8VSB module from them. They charged my credit card but never shipped unit. Sent me a cancellation at my demand, but 2 weeks have passed and NO CREDIT to my credit card!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Call your credit card company immediately. You have a limited amount of time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was my understanding that it was illegal to charge your credit card prior to shipment of goods. In other words they can't charge or invoice you until they can confirm shipping the item. The only exception to this is if you agreed to a deposit or something of that nature. Now it's a different matter if they honestly thought they shipped it but made a mistake. I would call em up and demand the credit card be credited immediately. Good luck and thanks for the warning.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Iv'e delt with Mark over at Satellite Depot and had nothing but the BEST service. Really a top notch guy. You might want to try getting the 8VSB there. I know that they recently went up in price. I'm having a hard time finding one for $100.

Hope you get yer money back!

Mike Flanagan

------------------

"If you want an Expensive Hobby, why don't you take up house repair!" ~ The Wife

·
Registered
475 Posts
> You might want to try getting the 8VSB there. I know that they recently went up in price. I'm having a hard time finding one for $100.

I've been searching all evening for an 8VSB for $100 also, but I can't find one. Last week I saw them on sears.com and satelliteone.com, but they've all gone up since then. Gonna end up getting the whole package from dishdepot.com I guess.

Roddie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.