AVS Forum banner

Satisfaction Level with the HD-XA2?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a corollary to the Reliability Poll I posted, although this one is in typical Consumer Reports format and gauges Satisfaction a little more definitively. Again, post comments as desired that explain why you answered the way you did.

For me, I would have answered somewhat satisfied if the myriad problems I've experienced had been promptly resolved. But all the problems with combo disks, weird audio issues, etc., combined with how SLOOOOOOW Tosh is to get fixes to my doorstep/player, I can't say honestly that I'm satisfied.

That's not to say that things won't change in the future, but it is how I feel now.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I voted somewhat satisfied since while everything looks great, the sound being out-of-sync as been annoying. After futzing with for a while to a setting that feels right, I've had to delay the audio by 130ms (about 3 frames) to get it to play in sync or closer to it than with no delay. Can only do this with the digital outs, so analog out is unusable for me. Other devices following the same signal path have no sync issues, so it appears to come out of the player out-of-sync.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts