Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am posting this because I have to give kudo's when they are do. A while back there was a post here in the screen thread by someone who was wanting to know about wrinkles and waves in remote drop screens. I then posted a reply to that post concerning the situation that I had with a remote control Stewart Screen w/masking. Mr. Don Stewart seeing my post immediately e-mailed me and asked me what was the problem that I had and to try his suggested fix. He told me to get back with him and let him know if the fix worked. Well I tried the suggestion that he gave me and it had no effect on the screen situation that was present. Mr Stewart then told me about a new type of material that they were working with that would be out soon and would I please be patient and when everything was put in order he would replace the screen (the whole assembly) that I had with the new product. I received the new screen installed it problem solved. Well I am here to tell you that Mr. Stewart is a honorable gentleman that truly honors his word and warranty (I had the product a little over a year). There was no hassle no fuss and he really wanted me to be satisfied with his product. Well I am a living testimony that the StewartFilmscreen Corporation is a company that I highly recommend to anyone that may be in the market for a new screen. If you want the highest standard in flimscreen and a company that stands behind their product it's a sure bet that they will be the best choice.

As I mentioned earlier I have to give credit when it's do. I'ts the greatest thing when the owner interacts with his customers to make sure that they are satisfied with his product. Thanks again Mr. Stewart and keep up the good work and may your company continue to bring joy to those that really appreciate film.

Respectfully,

Greg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.