AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never like this film series,look like it will be never ending at least this 5 years.Just watched it.I will not tell the story then will become a spoilerd again.The picture quality is good,the sound/surround is terific in DTS-HD MA 7.1.This series is about torments people(audiences too
)in a special and unique ways,not a horor film.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'd say your post has enough spoilers.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin /forum/post/15577959

I'd say your post has enough spoilers.

I deleted that you think it's spoiled,but I think you r the untouchable.
All about I said ,I never told in details but to tell "How this film is too violents,brutal events ".and you call this spoiled so you must be against all the reviewers too who review and may tell a story more than this?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and I also avoid this issue for always cause I ever discussed about the definition of SPOILERS ,What it is truely mean,How far can I go with the story teller.?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy6 /forum/post/15578166

.....What???

All I deleted was all about autopsy the Jigsaw,I said it's too violent and can teach medical students.That's all he call spoilered.Even in the Saw 4

·
Registered
5,562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBowl /forum/post/15578350

you don't ever like this series but you have watched all 5 movies? have you seen "Cleaver" ?

hows 'bout the 'hacksaw' series?

or the 'scalpel' trilogy?

or the new 'gross out' flic, 'the driller'?

winners, all!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBowl /forum/post/15578350

you don't ever like this series but you have watched all 5 movies? have you seen "Cleaver" ?

Saw it already for a long time ago,Dont't get me wrong,in fact I like all kind of the movies also horor movies,Like you saw the former part Why I will miss the further part?My Question ;I spoilered this thread or not if I just wrote about the autopsy thing in the former part of SAW.
I see blood everyday of my work but I think it's too much brutal,Am I wrong?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I enjoyed this part as the former parts,but this one is the best of this series,great pic and sound too.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate /forum/post/15578364

hows 'bout the 'hacksaw' series?

or the 'scalpel' trilogy?

or the new 'gross out' flic, 'the driller'?

winners, all!

Add how abot The man eat men,The carnibals,Gut out,Neck incision,Blood Splatter etc. Have you seen it yet?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I thought Saw 5 was alright, nothing special and one of the weaker entries in the series but I'm a completist, so I'll have to pick it up.

Also, just curious, Butsu, English isn't your first language is it?

·
Registered
6,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdc3000 /forum/post/15578963

but I'm a completist, so I'll have to pick it up.

Thats my problem too. Got em all, but am sick of buying all these movies. I think I'll break my habit with this one and make it a rental.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus /forum/post/15579843

Thats my problem too. Got em all, but am sick of buying all these movies. I think I'll break my habit with this one and make it a rental.

Agreed with you,why we must spend money for such this kind of movies.Rethinking again,it's worth renting more than buying.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Saw Saw V (that looks weird!) at the cinema here in the UK and really enjoyed it. Stupid Lionsgate have obviously region locked it again, so looks like I'll have to wait for the UK release.

So I'll have the US editions of 1 and 2, and the UK edition of 3, 4 and 5. Doesn't look as good on the shelves when they're not all from the same region.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The reason I bought this BD is for one reason" DTS-HD Master audio 7.1",also bought all 5 parts.I like horor/suspense films such as Friday the 13 th,Texas chainshaw ,The thing

,Halloween these movies may shock the audiences sometimes and may be a lot of gored but not the movies about torture the victims in special/brutal way which don't deserve a name of horor film.I am sorry about I wrote about this SAW's fans but it is the truth.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15599224

The reason I bought this BD is for one reason" DTS-HD Master audio 7.1",also bought all 5 parts.I like horor/suspense films such as Friday the 13 th,Texas chainshaw ,The thing

,Halloween these movies may shock the audiences sometimes and may be a lot of gored but not the movies about torture the victims in special/brutal way which don't deserve a name of horor film.I am sorry about I wrote about this SAW's fans but it is the truth.

Actually Saw is I think the first of what they started calling Shock Horror. Hostel followed suit. Just movies that do not really fall into the standard horror mode of someone getting chased around by a masked murderer but people getting tortured to death.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I never saw this one in the theater....I've loved...loved...all 4 other Saw movies, I assume this one is no better or no worse than the rest?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts