AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the trailer for the new Texas Chainsaw movie during the sunday football games. I gotta say that it looks pretty damn good! From what I could see it looks as if they got the "look" of the new movie just right. I am excited about this one. How about you guys? Any reviews?:)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I saw the trailer in the theathers when i went to see scarface, it looks darn good, i hope they live to my hype.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
The original looked poor but real and thats why it scared the crap out of you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I thought that the 2nd and 3rd chainsaw were scarrier than the first. While I will not disagree that the original was a masterpiece in its time, I still think that the new one if done right is gonna kick some booty!

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by walls
Actually I thought that the 2nd and 3rd chainsaw were scarrier than the first. While I will not disagree that the original was a masterpiece in its time, I still think that the new one if done right is gonna kick some booty!
I saw CM 2 at a party when it came out on VHS originally and it really really weirded me out. I had never seen the original at that point. I saw it again a couple years ago and all I could do was laugh it was so ludicrous- though still fun. Can you say "desensitized?' :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.