AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
So are they just auctioning off the business units or are they selling office furniture, supplies, etc (i.e. like Enron did)?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Ha!

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Rumor has it the reason KenL has been absent from the forum is that he's putting together a group to make a serious bid for the Replay assets.

You heard it here first.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Well, I have a few extra dollars... how much are we talkin'?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Actually, I think KenL's plan is to talk to them so much that their heads explode and he gets the assets by default.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I know the auction is scheduled for 4/15, but has anyone found any online info about it?

You would think there would be a press release or something to try and get bidders...

I can't find anythong in the SB site.

Robert

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am not sure how they are handling the rest of the assets, but I was one of the individuals that was at ReplayTV this weekend clearing out the building down near Shoreline.

Most of the stuff there was office furniture and odds and ends. I did get two replay 3030 units. Does any one know how to get it to work with just analog cable, not having to connect a cable box.

I don't know if they will be doing the same with the rest of there buildings or not, but a guy I know bid on the building that I helped clean out and I do remember him saying that he also bid on one or two of the stuff left in the other buildings.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Better wait until after the auction today before you start worrying about hooking up them 3030's :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
They moved out of the Shoreline Building a long time ago, although the ReplayTV sign was there the last time I drove by(a couple of months ago). You telling me they were renting that space the whole time!

So does anyone know if the aution is public, and where it will be held?

As for the 3030, just wire in the RF cable and away you go. They have built in tuners.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Saying a prayer tonight......

Oh please let there be life after April!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.