AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the 4 pin mini jack for the SB Live Audigy digital connector. I need to extend the cable about 4 feet and didn't want to break the cable that came with the unit. I was planning to make a male/female cable assembly instead. Any know where I can get the 2 pieces?

·
Registered
138 Posts
>The cable that came with the unit.

You mean you have a set of Creative Labs speakers plugged into your Audigy, and you want to extend the unique digital cable for the speaker set?

ALive has a few forums you might also post at. I looked up the connector on Parts Express but I didn't see it. You may look for a similar bits and pieces store.

It's probably out there *somewhere* but you might start considering other options, like moving your PC somehow.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have a digital connection from the SB to an external Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500. The cable between the SB card and the DTT3500 is the one that I'm trying to extend.

As for other options like moving the 2 closer together - they are connected at the moment but I need to move the DTT3500 off of the desk (need more space).

Thanks for the link to ALive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.