AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apologies if this has been mentioned before, but i did a search through this forum for sbc and could not find anything about it

for those not familiar with this, basically in dallas tx (not sure if it is anywhere else, ive only seen it in dallas) sbc has a division called home entertainment that offers directv. but, its not true directv b/c i dont have a personal dish, there is a community dish for the entire apartment complex. support and billing is handled by sbc, not directv.

the sbc website has basically no information on it, and i cant seem to find anything anywhere about it. was wanting to know if anyone here has had experience with the service and whether or not they actually have any hd channels available

·
Registered
384 Posts
I was living in a complex in St.Louis until this July that used SBC entertainment, decent service and much better PQ than the Charter cable I have right now. I spoke with a CSR last year and at that time they had no interest in HD due to the expense, their website is swbelltv.com and has a toll free # to their office in Texas.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
Look for topics in the HDTV Locals Forum, for your area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.