AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In order to hook up all my audio components, I had to connect the multi-disc CD player to OPT-2 via a TOSLink cable, and connect my turntable pre-amp to the stereo analog RCA jacks normally assigned to the CD player.

I also had to change the assignments at the receiver. I had to take the analog CD input and rename it TURNTABLE. I also had to relable the DVR/BDR input (which by default uses OPT-2) and rename it CD.

Everything works fine at the receiver, but not with the remote. If I hit the CD button on the remote, the receiver switches to TURNTABLE, and if I hit the DVR/BDR button, the receiver switches to CD. Obviously, I'd like hitting the CD button on the remote to switch the receiver to CD. I don't know what I want the DVR/BDR button to do, but I don't want it to switch the receiver to CD. As for a button to switch to TURNTABLE, I'm not sure what I want, but I suppose the DVR/BDR button (or no button at all) might be okay.

Is there a way of doing this? If it's in the manual, I couldn't find it. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts