AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale a highly regarded Schiit Audio Bitfrost DAC. Bifrost from Schiit Audio is an affordable fully upgradable DAC, featuring 32-bit D/A conversion, a fully discrete analog section, and a sophisticated bit-perfect clock management system. It has SPDIF coaxial and optical inputs, all with 24-bit, 192 kHz capability.

Sound signature is very transparent, balanced and true to the source. I like that. This DAC is also superb at stage presentation. Probably one of the best I have heard in under $700 DACs.

Bitfrosts sell for $375 shipped from Schiit Audio direct.

Please contact me if you have question. You will get is exactly what is in the picture plus original box and AC cable. My price is $100 off already so this is big enough discount.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Is this still available? if so does this have upgraded analog stage and usb add on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
For sale a highly regarded Schiit Audio Bitfrost DAC. Bifrost from Schiit Audio is an affordable fully upgradable DAC, featuring 32-bit D/A conversion, a fully discrete analog section, and a sophisticated bit-perfect clock management system. It has SPDIF coaxial and optical inputs, all with 24-bit, 192 kHz capability.

Sound signature is very transparent, balanced and true to the source. I like that. This DAC is also superb at stage presentation. Probably one of the best I have heard in under $700 DACs.

Bitfrosts sell for $375 shipped from Schiit Audio direct.

Please contact me if you have question. You will get is exactly what is in the picture plus original box and AC cable. My price is $100 off already so this is big enough discount.
still available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts