Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tk
Does anyone have scoped settings for this combination?
Scoped setting for what?

For Theatertek?

If for TT, the scoped settings is the same like Catalyst 2.3.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Masao, thanks for the link, but those setting were for PowerDVD filters.

I should have specified more clearly what I'm looking for. So here it is.

Radeon 9000PRO overlay settings (or ZP overlay) with Cineplayer 1.5 filters + Catalyst 2.4 drivers + Windows XP.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Yeah.. same interest here.. I have same software configuration but different ATI card (7500).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up Cliff, I thought it was driver dependent, but I wasn't for sure. Here are the values again for the ATI overlay with the Catalyst 2.4 drivers:

Brightness = 0%

Contrast = 105%

Saturation = 100%

Hue = 0.0 Degree

Gamma = 1.2

Thanks again to Cliff for providing use those values.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Watson
The scope settings for the ATI overlay are driver dependent, not card model dependent.
Cliff.

Did I get this right. All Radeon cards (7000/7500/8500/9000/9500/9700) can use same overlay settings and only driver version is important?

It does not have any effect on these settings if you are using Cineplayer, PowerDVD or WinDVD?

Does this apply to Powered By Ati cards too (which are made by ATIs recommended parts)?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tk
Cliff.

Did I get this right. All Radeon cards (7000/7500/8500/9000/9500/9700) can use same overlay settings and only driver version is important?

It does not have any effect on these settings if you are using Cineplayer, PowerDVD or WinDVD?

Does this apply to Powered By Ati cards too (which are made by ATIs recommended parts)?

Thanks in advance.
Yes for the Radeon based cards. ATI went to a unified driver on the Cat versions.

The scope settings are for the ATI overlay settings in the display properties page and may not be the same from settings inside DVD players.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Watson
The scope settings are for the ATI overlay settings in the display properties page and may not be the same from settings inside DVD players.
Yes I noticed that ZPs overlay setting brightness about 800 equals to 0 on ATI overlay setting, and ZPs contrast about 10500 equals to 105 on ATI overlay setting.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I tried to change the overlay settings in the display properties, but it wouldn't let me move anything. Anything special I need to do to enable that?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy49
I tried to change the overlay settings in the display properties, but it wouldn't let me move anything. Anything special I need to do to enable that?
The overlay has to be active (i.e. currently playing a dvd) otherwise, the sliders are greyed out and can't be changed.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Ahhh, ok... Thanks I'll give it a try. Anyone tried Lilo and Stitch DVD? There is a neat THX calibration thing included so you can tweak you TV.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.