AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I was watching Finding Nemo and when the explosions set in from the "balloons" that "popped" the shock waves were heavy, for about 2 seconds that is...when all of the sudden I hear CLANK CLANK CLANK CLUUNK...BZZZ..BZZCRCRRCRRRRR....BoOoOMMMBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The Seismic 10 is about 3 weeks old and I figure that it bottomed out and the voice coil got smashed which cause it to get stuck making it buzz and scratch instead of make that nice tone. If I'm able to get a 100% refund on it do you think it'd be the same if I bought a Seismic 12 instead so that I have the extra headroom as to avoid bottoming? My Room is 23x14 and the ceiling peaks at around 20ft + there's a like 10ft wide opening which is probably sucking up that bass energy. I have a limited budget so tell me what I should do about what just happened.

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.