Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I know the question for the perfect screen has been asked many times.

I found this screen description in the e-classified of this forum. Could someone read it and comment if it is the right one for ae100?

Thanks .

-

"Commercial grade screen material for sale. Was going to use it as a base material for ScreenGoo application. One tiny problem...the plasticizer in it keeps the ScreenGoo from healing properly. So, it must be sold. We have one roll we bought from the manufacturer for experimentation. The price is well below the wholesale price for this product. This is perfect for stretching painlessly onto a wooden frame, etc. It is really, really nicely stretchy stuff. 54"x 100" pieces are the size I am selling. The roll is 54' high. (the manufacturer who uses the product ultrasonically welds it together to make huge sheets for, um, specific kind of -MAX theatrical use.)Edit; I HAVE used screengoo on this stuff. it just generally makes the screengoo a bit 'sticky'. Rolled screengoo wil come up to a gain of 2.0 or so, from a original 1.4 or so..over 6 months! It also ends up having the response of a 1.0 gain screen at about 80 deg off axis! That's about the best I have ever seen!....very strange.

This is a one-time offer. Once It's gone, that's it.

Also, the shipping + handling comes in at $20, for a total of $80. Now that I have shipped a bunch, I have found I have to ship it UPS. Too big for Postal. Still some left!(But I still have emails to answer) "

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.