AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,

I have contacted Benito about purchasing a couple of screens. Let me explain the situation:

I wasn't planning on picking up a projector at this point, as we have just started our basement/HT project, but the price was too good to pass up.

Anyhow, eventually I will want to look at a more permanent solution, either a motorized or fixed version. In the meantime, I would like to get a temporary solution, so that the family can enjoy this on a movie night. This probably means a pull down or a pull-up (from the floor model which would probably be preferable).

We will be using it, in the meantime, in our family room, so there will be some ambient light.

Has anyone purchased a pull up (or down) screen from AVS before? If so what should I be looking for, as a temporary solution, for my projector? I have not looked for screens in some time, so not sure where the price point would be. Benito has asked me how much I was looking to spend. I told him that since it is a fairly temporary solution, hopefully at this point, then I would like to keep the costs down as much as possible.

Alright everyone, let me have it...

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I would say look at Amazon and eBay since it sounds like you are looking for a cheap temporary solution.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I did contact Benito, who said they would be able to find something.

I will wait to hear from him. I would like to order something from avs if at all possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.