AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past week i have noticed that there are occasional screen freezes. Mostly seems to happen with recorded or watching from the buffer. i don't watch much live tv, but it may happen then too. The skies have been clear, and 97-98 % signals on both tuners. anyone else have this issue? Got the 3.7 upgrade this morning, still having the issue with the screen freezing...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did the unplug thing for about an hour or so, still having the same problem. I have a cyber cooler running under it, the tuners are nice and cool, did the 32768 code to see if resetting it would make a diff... noticed something odd.. when i entered the code it reset just like before, then about 15 min later, it reset again(glitch?).. wondered if anyone has noticed any odd things like that? or knew if there were additions to codes for the 3.7 like there was for the 3.5 update? anyway, will let you guys know if i find out any more info... One more glitch i noticed... just before i put in the code the history showed 48% full... after it came up.. checked again 51% full.. thought that was odd too..

later

ps. 3.7 is working pretty good.. buffer record(nice), caller id(very convienent) especially since it will catch the calls even if in standby).. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.