AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to see if anyone has heard of having a screen rise up instead of down from the ceiling. The 20 x 16 room I am planning on putting a theater in has coffered ceilings preventing a normal box and screen set up from the ceiling. The wall the screen will need to be on has a window on it that my better half does not want permanently covered hence the requirement for the screen to rise up. the bottome of the windowsill is 40" and the start of the coffer is 108" from the floor. The wind continues up to a total of 132". I really want a projection system in the room, but the screen is going to be the go no go. Thanks for any advice.

charles

·
Registered
163 Posts
Go to www dalite com , product---Portable---Tripod Screen, you will find the DELUXE INSTA_THEATER

There is one also in the Product---Manual Wall And Ceiling Screen--- Floor model C

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hello, Mark Robinson of Stewart Filmscreen here. We produce motorized, front projection screens which fit your situation. They are called AVS model, (Automatic Vertical Screen). They are available in AV and HD aspect ratios, and are standardized to 150" diagonal image size. We do larger units as well, however, those are engineered to order. A dealer can help you figure out how much black below the image, and where to hide it. It lives in a decent sized box with an end profile of 15.25 inches front to back, and an overall depth of 10.5. So a good sized credenza is usually needed. AVS here is a dealer, and you can access more full service types of dealers, with installation capability, through our website.

·
Registered
47 Posts
HI Vutec here We offer two versions of the pop up screen. We call it the vision xr which comes with the box and ir control and the Retro view in the Vutec line which just offers the screen and wall switch. We offer it with View

Flex pro material in various ammounts of leader. Call Vutec if you any further questions........1800-770-4700

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.