AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am almost certain im going to be getting a hc1500 and i'm pretty sure its going to be on a 106 inch 16:9 screen.... i'm wondering what gain i am supposed to get, i dont really understand anything about it so i'm just asking. i'm using the projector for alot of games, so i could care less about deep black levels, what i'm looking for is lots of color and brightness, without being too saturated anyways. i would like to not always have to play in the dark tho. i have heard the hc1500 is pretty bright anyways but i just need to know what gain screen... i'm not sure about how far away the projector is going to be, anywhere from minimum distance for a 106 inch screen to 11 feet though i think. thanks for the help, i'm not looking at specific screens so dont tell me which one to buy, just tell me what gain.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You might get more answers in the screen forum. Any 1.0 gain screen will probably be just fine. You can view most of them from any angle and they have the fewest issues related to viewing angles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks.. i'm going to check the screen forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts