AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..Long time reader and finally posting! I'm looking for some ideas on a screen for the infocus 5700...I usually only use my room at night so lighting shouldn't be a problem. I have approx. 54 inches in height from wall shelf to ce3iling, and 108" in width to use to make things even (covering a window in the process, and could go wider. I am looking for a screen setup to handle this scenario being I cannot mount it(window behind) to my wall....a pulldown is a thought but the looks may not be appealing, and they are heavy. Are there stands to hold these screens (t-stands?) and has anyone used them? The only other thought is having something come up from below...any thoughts would be great! I'll post my site as soon as I get enough posts in..grr...thanks again!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Dalite Hi Power model B 52"x92" 16:9 106" diagonal. It is a pulldown and it's not heavy (a mere 20lbs) and pretty much disapppears.

Greatly loved by owners of various projectors (Including IF7200) and cheap to boot! Well, compared to the Stewarts of this world. Make sure you call AVS our gracious forum hosts for a great quote.

Good luck,

Andreas

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow..sweet..off to look at it:) everyone talks stewart, but damn they are spendy...I've always believed ya get what ya pay for...is this regrettable?:) 2 posts and I can post my link to show ya! thanks for the lead...more studying...fun stuff! 3C

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
andrikos, the website doesn't show this model...I wonder if its available? I am assuming this has some tension to it to make it hang strsight without waves. I'd love a electric screen, and if they weren't so heavy, Id probably buy one...I'm one that hates adding holes to my walls, and the electric would need some serious reinforcement I'm sure huh? thoughts...let em rip, and thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.