AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Screen Innovations screen? I ight be getting a good deal one one from Dell but wonder what the build quality is and the screen quality. Anyone have one, a fixed frame one?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtishd /forum/post/14306414

Does anyone have a Screen Innovations screen? I ight be getting a good deal one one from Dell but wonder what the build quality is and the screen quality. Anyone have one, a fixed frame one?

Check out the Black Diamond thread. Some forum members have purchased a Screen Innovations Black Diamond screen in the last few months.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=932169

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking more at the ZEN which is cheaper. It is the "HD" material or what is it compare to on the screen innovations website.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The Zen are the least expensive, entry level screens from SI. I have not used them as I usually stick with the Performance line for my budget minding customers and the Black Diamond for my higher end customers.

But from the things I have read, it will be a set up from many of the Draper and Elite Screens in the same price range.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtishd /forum/post/14307187

I am looking more at the ZEN which is cheaper. It is the "HD" material or what is it compare to on the screen innovations website.

I was not recommending the Black Diamond to you per se, but recommending you participate in the thread on it to find out what owners of this particular Screen Innovations screens have to say about the quality.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I bought a Zen 106" screen from dell. I know I can;t post prices but lets just say I got a great deal and if you call them the price is negotible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts