AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to buy the panny 4000 or the LG 181

the wall where the screen is going is light brown ,and ceiling is white.

what do u recommend as far as screen material and color?

mostly night watching with controled lightning

ceiling hanging

thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
If your room has very good light control than your screen choice is more flexible. But you will need to specify what size and type of screen you want. I assume it is a wall mounted fixed screen that you will probably be building yourself, but that was not really stated.

In any case, you will get much better advise on screen materials in the screens section.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaksa /forum/post/18130645

If your room has very good light control than your screen choice is more flexible. But you will need to specify what size and type of screen you want. I assume it is a wall mounted fixed screen that you will probably be building yourself, but that was not really stated.

In any case, you will get much better advise on screen materials in the screens section.

looking for a 110" max fixed frame screen

i prefer not to build it but could probably build it if given the right instructions

thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Order HCCV screen by the sguare foot. I have used it in three of my setups and it is fantastic for the price. Good review on projector central. It is vinyl and is very easy to strech over a hand built frame. Check out CousinsVideo.com. Also I'm interested in The silver matte by Da-Lite Manual (159" manaul, fabric) has a better review than HCCV on Home theater Shack. Check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.