AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be using either an Epson 8350 or Panasonic PT-AE4000 on a 19 x 25 room, while i have the walls and ceiling painted with dark colors and the carpet is also a very dark grey, i have a huge window that spans 8' that will directly face the screen, I planning on using some good curtains to cover the window however at times i may leave the curtains open while using the projector

projector will be ceiling mounted

my budget is 2k for the screen, any recommendations on a good screen, thank you.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Hey CJ,

Really depends on how much light you can keep out of the room and if you think you'll have any light issues when viewing. If you can get the room dark enough, you can go with a white screen with a 1.3 gain or something close.

If you can't control the light in the room, you will be forced into a grey screen. If going grey, i would recommend a higher end manufacturer such as SI or Stewart.

If you go white, i'd also recommend Stewart or go with Da Lite as a second option. Stewart will give you best image quality but Da Lite will give best bang for buck.

Benito

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.