AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have a Samsung LN52A580 and recently hooked it up to a Dish Network HD receiver. The issue I am having is that when receiver is set at 1080i and 16:9 and "Normal" mode, the programming information like channel guide and sports tickers in ESPN2 etc are getting cut. This is not an issue if I set the receiver at 720p. Everything is displayed on the screen OK. Could someone tell me if there are some other settings that I need to change or it could be a receiver box issue? Thanks!

·
Registered
589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevadawg /forum/post/17026748

Hi! I have a Samsung LN52A580 and recently hooked it up to a Dish Network HD receiver. The issue I am having is that when receiver is set at 1080i and 16:9 and "Normal" mode, the programming information like channel guide and sports tickers in ESPN2 etc are getting cut. This is not an issue if I set the receiver at 720p. Everything is displayed on the screen OK. Could someone tell me if there are some other settings that I need to change or it could be a receiver box issue? Thanks!

Check the Format (Aspect) button on both your TV and your Dish remote (bottom left button). It should be set to normal not Zoom, partial Zoom, Panoramic Zoom, I want to marry your daughter ZOOM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts