AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from Lost in Space. it is in dynamic mode to give a bit more brightness for the pic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello.

I'm sorry to bother you, but could you, or someone else, please take and post a photo of the image at close-up, so that we could see the screendoor or lack of it...? I think this is really the key issue, and I've never seen such a photo... most people just comment on the colour accuracy and blacks and so on, and as such only take photos from far away; well all Epson panel based pjs I've seen had good colour, so that really is nothing new... I'd really like to see "SmoothScreen(tm)" at work, though. TIA!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you all set with those? if you would like i could take a couple myself. let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Brent! Guess I should've searched the forum a little bit... I found the AE300 vs TW100 really helpful, as I've already spent a few hours "playing" with a TW100.

TJC: I got a good idea on the 300's image now, but if you feel you could add some more relevant info...

Thank you both for your quick replies.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
from looking at your pictures it looks like you have a stuck pixel in the middle top section. did you return your projector or just live with it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by EricD
from looking at your pictures it looks like you have a stuck pixel in the middle top section. did you return your projector or just live with it?
[OT]That seems to be a stuck pixel on the camera's CCD, not on the pj. This seems common on pics with longer exposure times on older CCDs, as I have a Nikon 950 that has the same problem.[/OT]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.