AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a JVC HD750 projector. My room is dedicated with the following dimensions: 18'-5" length,14'-8" width and 7'-9" high. I have one row of seats 16' from the front of the room. In the future I would like to project in widescreen. I want to buy a fixed screen now that will accomodate this, the screen will be wall mounted. I will manually mask the unused portion of the screen when I view 16:9. I need suggestions for a screen that will utilize the projected image quality to its fullest. With this projector do I need an anamorphic lens? I can totally control the light in the room. Also what is the maximum recommended screen size?

· Premium Member
28 Posts
I have almost the exact size room and I have a Carada 136" screen (10' x 5') with a JCV RS-1. Is is spectacular and I really enjoy it. My recommendation is to get the biggest screen you can get. I was going to get a 100" screen then saw the 136" and was smitten. My counsel? Try to see the largest screen that will fit before you go smaller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.