AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
My oppinion, taken with a grain of salt, I like the SDX-15 better. I sold my 19Ov.2 for my SDX's. The quality of the SDX seems better material wise and build wise. They will both work in that size box.

·
Registered
283 Posts
As looneybomber said - not to discredit eD but the SDX just looks, and seems better. The 19Ov is a good driver, at a very good price, if I could afford either and it was between those two I would take the SDX hands down.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
The SDX15 is simply a slightly better driver IMO.

The built quality is evident,it competes with much more expensive drivers like the TC-3000 in that department.

Linear excursion of 30mm one way. XBL motor to boot. I think the SDX15 can take more juice before the VC goes up in smoke(but here anyone who fires any of these drivers is an irresponsible joker).

The eD 190 v.2 moves about as much air,as it uses a larger piston ,in the end displacement should be very close.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I like the SDX a bit better, however, the ED has more output and is quite a bit less money, thats pretty sweet IMO. It all depends on what is important to you, if you want to save money, the 19ov.2 is pretty sweet and will not disappoint, a lot of people love this driver in the commercial sub section, its earned a good reputation. However, it looks the SDX is worth the extra coin if you can spare it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.