AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I suffered a herniated disc about 3 years ago. Thankfully I have been able to work through it, but the only problem I still have is any type of seat that does not have lower back support can aggravate my condition.

I sat in a few berklines today. Most of the padding was in the upper back, but was light in the lower back. I am looking for HT seats that have the bulk of their padding in the lower back and less in the upper back. Lower lumbar support is critical for me keeping my back in good shape.

Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your advice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The Berkline 45022 would be my recommendation amongst the Berkline models because of the power lumbar support but the seat is pricey. You really want to consider the models that have a lower back split like the 45090, 45091 and 13174. You will notice on these models that the lower back portion of the seat is split and it is that lower split that provides better support for your back. The Kiira Grand is the model I would recommend from the Kiira group of seats but also take a look at the Rialto.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.