AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to purchase a Mitsubishi 65807 this weekend for delivery to my new house on 3/30 (so I can wait if needed).

A local store, Cohen's, has the 65807 for $3155 and 1yr free financing. Crazy Eddie on the internet is at $3127 + shipping.

The Sears where I live has the 65807 and said they would price match the internet or my deal at Cohen's.

After seaching on the Spot for Sear's related discussions, I saw one where people were getting an additional 10% off because of a customer appreciation day (in Feb). One year free financing is the other nice option, if they have it available at the same time (doubt it, unless I'm able to do the Mits. financing, which is good through Jan02 as well as the 10% off).

What I was planning on doing is buying the TV as soon as their next 1yr free financing deal becomes available. Then, if the 10% off customer appreciation day happens to come up before my 30 day price match runs out, I can get that credited to my account the next month.

Does anyone know when their next promotion will be happening? I know it will take a week or so to get the TV delivered, so I really need to have the TV purchased by next weekend at the latest (if I want to see the NCAA finals in HDTV).

Thanks,

Jon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.