AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a few posts where some folks have eluded to going to Sears with a Internet ad and having them price match for a 6000 unit. I think the idea was that the people bringing in the ads were showing them internet prices for a NEW subscriber rate for the 6023 system?

Does anyone have any information on this or has anyone tried this?

I am already a E* subscriber. If I could get a 6000 model for a new sub price that would be great.

Does anyone know exactly what models Sears sells? I checked their web site and they show a 6023 system. Do they sell any other model#'s? I am asking so I can start looking for a internet price specifically for the 6023. I am sure a 6022 would not work?

If anyone knows of some great sites that sell their 6023 systems for a great price or any additional information please let me know.

Thank you

zx7r

DWhite

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've purchased a Sony Camcorder and digital camera from Sears using their price match. I brought a copy of the guarantee from their web page (use the link on their home page, bottom left)and then I printed the lowest prices I could find from www.pricescan.com. Sears will add on the shipping from the ad and then add in local taxes, but I would rather pay a little extra and purchase from Sears. They keep the internet ad.

------------------

Remove nospam and reply to [email protected]

·
Registered
577 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikegia5:
I've purchased a Sony Camcorder and digital camera from Sears using their price match. I brought a copy of the guarantee from their web page (use the link on their home page, bottom left)and then I printed the lowest prices I could find from www.pricescan.com.
Yeah, too bad they've refined their price match policy to only include a list of "Established Online Retailers" , which pretty much limits any future price matching to nothing. Of course, if you can find a Sears somewhere where the sales staff is still clueless about their own policy(ies), best of luck to ya convincing them to pricematch that Allektronix price on the discontinued Panasonic PT-56WXF95 for $2142, the same one Sears is still trying to sell for $4000… *******s… I hate retail…

-Moorebid

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ouch... I just read the Sears list of online retailers. That must be new as I made my last purchase in mid June. Oh well, it *was* a great deal.

------------------

Remove nospam and reply to [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.