AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time finding a seating solution and turn to you all for help. First some specs:

1. I have a total width of 120" to work with. I need to maintain some kind of walkway to get around the seating to my equipment and movie storage on the back wall.

2. I only have room for 1 row of seating.

3. I would like to get 3 seats in - I can fit in additional if needed via beanbags for the kids if necessary

4. I would like to have a "loveseat" arrangement with possibly 1 seperate seat to the side.

The WAF on "theater seats" (that is ones that are like "real theater seats" are mega low on WAF - so those are out. The Berkline type seating is better.

I had been looking at smallish sofas / typical loveseats but cannot find anything that is not either garish, very expensive, or very cheap and cheap looking.

I have looked around on the web at the theater lounger type seating but the price is wildly high it seems.

Any suggestions of places to go? Or is my small space hopeless for this?

· Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm looks like with the options there (armless, etc) I may be able to fit 4 in a row...... tight but possible.....

What is the rough pricepoint for the 088's - or does it depend entirely on the configuration?

· Registered
1,452 Posts
I've got around 12' width in my theater. I use the berk 088s. Got 3 in a row with arm rests between each seat. The seats are centered and give an aisle on both sides. Not extremely wide aisles, but good enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.