AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few older posts requesting similar information. I'm looking for some showrooms in the greater Seattle, Bellingham, Olympia area for theater seating. I'm particularly interested in Palliser seating.

I've found higher end seating at Magnolia and Definitive in Bellevue and at Leathers in Issaquah. Their seats start at around $1200 and go up from there. Lazy Boy in Lynnwood has some seating but it is really wide profile stuff and again closer to $1000. I'm looking more in the $800 range and have found several Palliser models that fit both our budget and our space constraints.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've seen a few older posts requesting similar information. I'm looking for some showrooms in the greater Seattle, Bellingham, Olympia area for theater seating. I'm particularly interested in Palliser seating.

I've found higher end seating at Magnolia and Definitive in Bellevue and at Leathers in Issaquah. Their seats start at around $1200 and go up from there. Lazy Boy in Lynnwood has some seating but it is really wide profile stuff and again closer to $1000. I'm looking more in the $800 range and have found several Palliser models that fit both our budget and our space constraints.
I am in Mill Creek and looked around for about 6 months with no luck. None of the stores around here carry anything! I finally just broke down and bought 7 Lagoon chairs from Roman and couldn't be happier. Good luck finding something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts