AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HDTVGalaxy says CBS is doing the Georgia-Georgia Tech football game in HD tomorow, but not the Duke-UCLA basketball game. TitanTV says the Duke-UCLA game is in HD, but in the afternoon all that's on is paid advertising.

Anybody know what gives here? I had friends coming over to see the football game and now it looks like it's not even showing, let alone in HDTV.

Someone please help me out here.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks a lot, KIRO. Not only did we not get the basketball game in HD, we're not even getting the GA-GA Tech game at ALL. Just five hours or so of paid advertising!

What can you do????

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Go to their web site and write to them with your displeasure!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The Purdue/Louisville game is being simulcasted on HDNet in HD. I'm not sure why the first game of the Wooden Tradition was not, too.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by goldrich
The Purdue/Louisville game is being simulcasted on HDNet in HD. I'm not sure why the first game of the Wooden Tradition was not, too.
Because the first game (Duke/UCLA) was broadcast by CBS, and they did not do it in HDTV. On Saturday's this fall, CBS is committed to the Samsung/Sears series of SEC college football games in HDTV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.