Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I remember seeing similar threads but without definite answers. Does anyone experience digital audio drops? It happened to me in (almost) all channels, some times more often than others. STB maker points to the stations, the stations do not think so. Anyone with some clues? I am using Panasonic TU-DST52, and the optical output goes to Sony DE-STR1075. I live in Lynnwood and video + analog audio are perfect.

Thanks,

tuquet

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I have the Samsung SIR-T150 and live in north Seattle. I get very occasional picture dropouts on windy nights because my line of sight with the towers is just over the crest of a hill. I very rarely get any audio dropouts on any channel and those always coincide with picture dropouts. Are you getting audio problems without ANY picture problems at the same time? I would try to get your receiver checked somehow.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, my digital audio (optical output) drops in and out while video and analog audio (RCA) are intact. I do experience multi-path interference sometimes but that is another matter, unless only the digital audio gets interfered? Perhaps I need to get another receiver and observe how they behave. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.