AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was excited to see that CBS is doing a SEC football game in HD each week this year. But then I checked the schedule for KIRO on their website and 2 things hit me. First, they're only showing one of the CBS double header games on Saturday (skipping the Tennessee-Florida game altogether). Then, the Georgia-LSU game that CBS is doing in HD is showing no HD on KIRO-DT. I hope this information is incorrect and there'll be at least the game in HD. Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
807 Posts
I don't know about this week, but KIRO did carry the Georgia-South Carolina game in HD last Saturday. Thus, I would have to imagine they would have the Georgia-LSU game if they are carrying the SD version.

On a non-HD note, how is KIRO skipping Florida-Tennessee? That is a great rivalry game.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by drewba
...On a non-HD note, how is KIRO skipping Florida-Tennessee? That is a great rivalry game.
Blues Clues must be in a great demand or maybe there's a huge difference in local advertising revenue?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tluxon
Blues Clues must be in a great demand or maybe there's a huge difference in local advertising revenue?
I know which one my 3 year old would choose! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.