AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to mirror my projector's output to a second small monitor. My new receiver (Marantz SR7008) has 3 HDMI outputs including one that mirrors the main output. I'm doing this because I'd like to see the screen output without having to use the projector when listening to internet radio etc.

What small secondary screens are good for this task?

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Any computer monitor should be fine as long as its resolution => your projector. You may need an HDMI to DVI cable if it doesn't have HDMI.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any computer monitor should be fine as long as its resolution => your projector. You may need an HDMI to DVI cable if it doesn't have HDMI.
Thanks for the reply. Darn, I have a spare monitor that's 1680*1050. Not enough pixels...

Any smaller suggestions - tablet size?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use a 19" 720p LCD TV as my secondary screen. Works great. :)
Thanks. Nice home theatre. So with the Denon you can output 1080p to the projector but mirror it with 720p to the TV (at the same time)?

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Nice home theatre.
Thanks! :)

So with the Denon you can output 1080p to the projector but mirror it with 720p to the TV (at the same time)?
I'm not sure. Because I do what you're intending to do - which is to see the screen output without having to use the projector - I don't run the two displays at the same time. (I have no need to.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts