AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a very unique Housing Coop in downtown Toronto, Ontario. As Facility Coordinator, it is my job to oversee all facilities and amenities.

We are seeking to upgrade an AV room -- in particular, we would like to have a professional-level unified control system installed with ease of use being the highest priority.

Since I have limited experience with AV equipment, I am seeking a consultant in the Greater Toronto Area that would be willing to come on site and assess our options.

If interested, please respond. We've been here for 46 years and have reserve funds set aside specifically for upgrades, renovations, etc... Don't be put off / don't be shy!

Thanks for your consideration :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are a very unique Housing Coop in downtown Toronto, Ontario. As Facility Coordinator, it is my job to oversee all facilities and amenities.

We are seeking to upgrade an AV room -- in particular, we would like to have a professional-level unified control system installed with ease of use being the highest priority.

Since I have limited experience with AV equipment, I am seeking a consultant in the Greater Toronto Area that would be willing to come on site and assess our options.

If interested, please respond. We've been here for 46 years and have reserve funds set aside specifically for upgrades, renovations, etc... Don't be put off / don't be shy!

Thanks for your consideration :)
Since no one appears interested... but there has been 24 views, can anyone offer a recommendation for a competent Home Automation / AV integrator? Again, preferably one that is in the Greater Toronto Area. If anyone is willing to work remotely as a consultant coming up with the design/layout and equipment choices, I am willing to go that route as well.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can help remotely. I am an integrator in the upstate,ny region. Tell me more about your project and wants/needs. PM me if you'd like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts