AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am seeking advice on obtaining an inexpensive LED projector for my start-up theater. There are an endless number of CHEAP projectors ranging from $150- 600.00 USD. NOT LOOKING TO GET STUCK on my first real run out of the gate. I have been researching the forums here and found an item I had been taking a peek at for the last few weeks. The AriusTek XRT-2700. Now BEFORE you lay into me about this device , I have read the thread here in regards to this unit. However, no-one has any real data on this thing other than the obvious (white van scam). IS THERE ANYTHING OUT THERE that will give me a decent 100in image that wont break the bank? Any and ALL comments/advice are welcome.

Many Thanks All

·
Registered
514 Posts
You will need to spend at least $499 for a entry level led projector and by entry level you will most likely have to adjust the focus each time you turn the thing on. Everything under $499 is pure garbage. You might as well take your money and light it on fire, that's what your doing by buying a AriusTek.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadphish  /t/1470597/seeking-low-cost-led-projector#post_23269498

What kind of lumens will I get from lighting money on fire?

:p

More than I get from my Qumi.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts