Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm seeking rptv40xx parts (without harddrive) from someone willing to ship to canada, I need (all in one, or in parts) chassis, mobo, irblaster, remote.

-grompf

·
Registered
731 Posts
That's a great idea, grompf! Why didn't I think of that?

How dare SBLU inflate the price of an IDE hard drive by wrapping a few years worth of R&D around it.

All that software in the box is just a commodity, dammit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off, have you ever even considered for a moment that:

A) I might need these parts to repair a broken rptv that I have?

B) Its impossible to buy a RPTV in canada?

jesus, dont jump to a conclusion. If I purchase used parts from someone to build a solution for my self which I _CANNOT_ acquire in my country, how is this me trying to "circumvent" some company?

-grompf

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gadjetguy,

I'm open to this possibility if the person is willing to arrange some sort of escrow procudure, I'm willing to pay FMV (fair market value) for the hardware, just dont want to get screwed out of a significant amount of money :)

-grompf

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
We'll make sure we only screw you out of "just short of significant amount of money" then. :D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Can you buy off eBay? There are some units for sale there and if there wasn't and you can buy off ebay then we could set something up. You have some protection going through eBay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gadget,

The reason I came here is, I've been watching E-Bay for about 2-3 months, and have yet to see _one_ person willing to ship to canada.

-grompf

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If you contact the seller directly you might be able to make an arrangement. If all else fails I am willing to help you out. I am sure we figure a way to use the security that eBay gives and still do a semi private transaction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.