AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dare I post this here? I was hoping that coming to a forum consisting of computer savvy members that I would have more luck in my quest...than say in the Remote Control Forum.

As you may have seen in the HT builders forum our Cyberdyne Cinema is nearly complete..and I am working at a snails pace to decipher the PRONTOEDIT4 programming. As computer challenged as I am, I seem to be making fair headway.

In my attempt to customize my prontoPRO to have a Terminator look and feel...I have integrated many CCFs from Remote Central. Here is where someone here may be able to help.

I am looking for color bmp.s from the Terminator movies. My vast search on the net, alas left me empty. It seems as if some software and knowledge to use it is necessary to change items like jpeg. to bmp. , I shoulda figured it wouldn't be so easy.

So, anyone out there wishing to make a contribution, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also see the bmp.s get posted at ProntoEdit.com and RemoteCentral.com for all to share.

Thanks in advance,

CYBERDYNE CINEMA

·
Registered
87 Posts
Darren,

I can't point you to any BMP's on the web, but it is easy to change a JPG to a BMP. You can use MS Paint that is included with Windows to do that - Start->Programs->Accessories->Paint. Just open the JPG and go to Save As, saving it to BMP.

HTH,

Brian

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by elvislives
Darren,

I can't point you to any BMP's on the web, but it is easy to change a JPG to a BMP. You can use MS Paint that is included with Windows to do that - Start->Programs->Accessories->Paint. Just open the JPG and go to Save As, saving it to BMP.

HTH,

Brian
Thank you, Elvis...thank you very much!;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.