AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello,

I am not very HDTV literate and require some help. I recently purchased the TV in the title and have ran into a few problems. I am using it as a monitor via HDMI out on my 780GTX to HDMI2 on the TV. While 4K resolution works and looks perfectly fine and runs @30hz, I can seem to get 1080p to work properly @120hz. When I switch resolutions the screen is not positioned properly, everything looks alaised like its a much lower resolution and its only running @60hz. I've updated the firmware, and tried creating a custom resolution in Nvidia control panel, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. I've found a few custom inf files, but I have no idea how to use them. I've seem many youtube videos showing off how well the TV works on [email protected] but I have absolutely no idea how to get it there. Please help, I am fairly computer literate, but I believe this needs to be explained to me like I'm 5.

Thanks.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I think you are stuck with 60 or 30 Hz on 1080p/HDMI. I could be wrong Google your set # and topic there should be lots of threads on that or search " Seiki 4K for PC monitor " some members here use them for PC monitors also"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts