AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just purchased a Seiki 55" 4k Ultra. I also own a Samsung Crystal Surround Air Track, a Sony 4K DVD Player and am using a Motorola cable box. If I am reading instructions correctly, I am to connect an HDMI cable from the Cable box to the TV (HDMI1), a HDMI cable from the DVD player to the TV (HDMI2). Directions for Samsung Soundbar say to connect a HDMI cable from the HDMIout on the TV to the HDMIin on the Samsung Soundbar. I don't see a HDMIout on the TV. Am I overlooking it or is it not there. If that is the case, what is the alternative?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Use the coaxial digital out on the tv to the coaxial digital input on the soundbar if you have one. If not you will have to use the analog out or (rca plugs red and white) and connect to the analog sound inputs on the soundbar. If the soundbar doesn't have digital coax input it may have an optical input and you can buy an adapter at monoprice.com. Here is a link if you need the adapter http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=104&cp_id=10423&cs_id=1042302&p_id=2947&seq=1&format=2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts