AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Seleco SDG900 projector with a RC1000 remote. I've accidentally locked the functions of the CRT with the remote and I cannot figure out how to unlock them. Can anyone help me.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
I have a Seleco SDG900 projector with a RC1000 remote. I've accidentally locked the functions of the CRT with the remote and I cannot figure out how to unlock them. Can anyone help me.
Thanks
is the projector telling you it's locked on the screen or is it just not repsonding ot remote inputs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is the projector telling you it's locked on the screen or is it just not repsonding ot remote inputs?
It's telling me it's locked on the screen. It doesn't allow me to adjust anything. I was making adjustments, but I accidentally told it to lock functions, now it will not let me do anything. Remote is working fine. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
well unfortunately Curt Palmes web-site only has manuals for selecos up the 800, not the 900 so if you don't have the manual you might be stuck.

http://www.curtpalme.com/Seleco_Downloads.shtm

I would check under the service menu first, see if you can unlock the memory slot there. Either that or your trying ot adjust one of the 10 memory slots that are pre-set from the factory and cannot be changed.

I would try a different memory slot, then post on a European HT forum as very few seleco's made it here to the US. I've only ever seen one and the guy was replacing it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks
You need to press 7 times the EXIT button and wait every time that the message Key Not Active will disappear. At the end there should be a message Functions unlocked.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts