AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am just recovering from my knee surgery from Thursday thinking it is a shame Cheezmo isn't coming till next week when I can't do anything but sit on the couch all weekend, and low and behold, he calls me last night to tell me that today is my day, and I have my weekends confused.

He is about 1/4th into the 57swx and isn't liking my grayscale tracking with regard to a blue hump, and to make it worse, the ISF service menu on/off isn't working on command, and is driving him battie. All that said, he is working dilligently and purposefully to correct my gray scale despite these obstacles. I am really excited about getting this done on a weekend where I am already stuck at home, but getting the suprise last last night was a bonus. More to come later tonight when he finishes his 2nd of his 6 set trip this month of May in Houston of 03.

I remember there being 2 ways to get into the ISF service menu with one of them involving the remote also, but the manual only mentions one and it is working every other time. If any of you remember the other way, it would be greatly appreciated?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I verified the simplest way to get in. Turn the set off, hold the input/exit button (on the set) down, press and release the power button, and release the input/exit button down AFTER THE PICTURE COMES UP. No difficult timing involved, works every time.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.