AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy Bluetooth headset. I like the reviews of the Momentum 2. does anyone have any comments or another advise? My budget is £400.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am looking to buy Bluetooth headset. I like the reviews of the Momentum 2. does anyone have any comments or another advise? My budget is £400.

Thank you.
I just bought these about a month ago, and used them on a couple of cross country flights recently.

The good:

Very comfortable, feel light on the head. Bluetooth works very well, easy to connect, control volume, etc. The overall sound quality is very pleasant and smooth, if a bit recessed in the midrange. Solid bass, but not boomy like Beats, et al. Highs are very nice. Very easy to listen to for 4 hours or more on a flight, train, etc. They look awesome (I have the Ivory pair).

The not so good:

Noise canceling is OKAY. Not in the same league with Bose ( although the tonal quality is much better). Not sure if they are still "breaking in", but the dynamics and sound are not as good as the wired momentum 1s I had previously.

I would rate them 4 out of 5.

One of the more comfortable, full size, full range bluetooth headsets I have used. However, not quite up to par with their wired counterparts in sound quality, and not the best at noise canceling I have used. If you value good sound quality, comfort, and also very attractive looks, I would recommend based on the other options out there right now. I think the Parrot Zik are ugly, Bose to rolled off, Beats too Beats (LOL).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought these about a month ago, and used them on a couple of cross country flights recently.

The good:

Very comfortable, feel light on the head. Bluetooth works very well, easy to connect, control volume, etc. The overall sound quality is very pleasant and smooth, if a bit recessed in the midrange. Solid bass, but not boomy like Beats, et al. Highs are very nice. Very easy to listen to for 4 hours or more on a flight, train, etc. They look awesome (I have the Ivory pair).

The not so good:

Noise canceling is OKAY. Not in the same league with Bose ( although the tonal quality is much better). Not sure if they are still "breaking in", but the dynamics and sound are not as good as the wired momentum 1s I had previously.

One of the more comfortable, full size, full range bluetooth headsets I have used. However, not quite up to par with their wired counterparts in sound quality, and not the best at noise canceling I have used. If you value good sound quality, comfort, and also very attractive looks, I would recommend based on the other options out there right now. I think the Parrot Zik are ugly, Bose to rolled off, Beats too Beats (LOL).

How about the sound when used with the cable? can you still use the noise cancelling?

·
Registered
1 Posts

The good:

The not so good:

Hello!

May I ask about your opinion on the Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 cable? I bought the In-ear version of these headphones maybe half a year ago and experienced some serious troubles with the cable such as, it opening up, exposing the inner wirings and stopping. I was satisfied with the quality of the sound but this was a serious concern of mine. Did you experience similar problems with the wired on-ear headphones?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.