AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having looked at denon,pioneer, b&k receivers i would like to know what separates i should consider...something reasonable in price to power my 7.1 rocket speakers. could i go with a receiver and amp...what combo would you suggest

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone with some ideas..:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Try giving budget, room size, HT/music usage, audio preferences, etc. You know, the kind of info you would give a consultant if you were paying for a recommendation! Good luck.

Austin

Quote:
Originally posted by storminorm
having looked at denon,pioneer, b&k receivers i would like to know what separates i should consider...something reasonable in price to power my 7.1 rocket speakers. could i go with a receiver and amp...what combo would you suggest

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
high end receivers 989,49txi,507 all are around 3,000. can i find separates less than that. home theater,music, tv,sports...room is 18x28,9'ceilngs

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check out the Outlaw Audio 770/950 pre/pro amp combo. It's $2500 and delivers excellent performance from what I've read in the reviews.

www.outlawaudio.com

I've been considering this setup myself. Although after listening to and playing with the Marantz 9200, I'm still undecided at this point. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Erik

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
Rotel 1066 processor $1500

Rotel 1095 (5x200 watts) $2000

Sherbourn (5x200 watts) should be able to get for around $1500

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.