AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear AVS Experts,

I currently own a netgear neotv550 which streams content from my home NAS. I watch primarily TV shows, some movies and listen to music occasionally through the neotv (its connected to a DAC and then to my amp/speakers).

The netgear has a section for video, music and photos, however, TV series and movies are lumped together. I can separate them on my NAS in different folders but I was wondering if there is a network streamer/player that has a separate interface section for TV series and movies. I haven't tried a Dune or Popcorn Hour, do these have have separate TV and movie sections?

Thanks,

s0rce

·
Registered
4,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0rce /forum/post/20893194

Dear AVS Experts,

I currently own a netgear neotv550 which streams content from my home NAS. I watch primarily TV shows, some movies and listen to music occasionally through the neotv (its connected to a DAC and then to my amp/speakers).

The netgear has a section for video, music and photos, however, TV series and movies are lumped together. I can separate them on my NAS in different folders but I was wondering if there is a network streamer/player that has a separate interface section for TV series and movies. I haven't tried a Dune or Popcorn Hour, do these have have separate TV and movie sections?

Thanks,

s0rce

The players themselves dont but the scrapers that create the GUI do. Boxee has this built in. Dune and PCH use some external programs to do this but yes....

example from eversion is in the link below.

http://www.dentedboxes.com/doku.php/eversionb2

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 /forum/post/20894110

lol, one of the best shows on tv!

Absolutely! I didn't see much in it the first few eps of S1, but laughed out loud around ep4 and been a huge fan since. Even if it wasn't funny, I could stare at Sofia Vergara all day long (or until my girlfriend catches me!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.